As a Digital Product Designer and Front-End Developer I help clients translate their vision and business goals into interactive digital products through an interdisciplinary understanding of design, development and strategy.
In everything I do, I'm interested in how design and technology can intersect to create the best possible outcome for the user and the business.
What I Do
My main focus is digital product design. I like to fulfil an architect like role, being the translator between the designers intent, the developer's technical implementation, the user's experience and the business' goals.
I create concepts, architect user flows and design interfaces. I lead design teams, setup interdisciplinary workflows, scaled design systems, hold workshops, and coaching and training of your designers.
I'm working at the intersection of the following disciplines:
Digital Product Design
- UX Design
- Design Ops
- Information Architecture
- UI Design
- Semantic HTML & responsive CSS
Strategy & Management
- Concept Development
- Training & Workshops
We should work together if
- You are a start-up that just got funded and is ready to scale
- You want more revenue
- You want a better collaboration between your organisation's internal design and development teams
- You have an idea, a budget and a team but don't know where to start
- You want to create a digital product with a great user experience